Best WLAN Providers
Improve Performance with 802.11ac
Run bandwidth-intensive applications with up to three times the performance of 802.11n.
Engage Customers, Boost Sales
Use your Wi-Fi network to build customer loyalty with Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences.
Empower Your Users with Unified Access
Connect people, data, and things with more intelligence, security, and efficiency.
The Challenge: Bring Your Own Device
While business leaders are embracing increased workforce mobility, network administrators are struggling to protect their networks from new security threats, frequently making decisions about:
- What type of access to allow
- Service level agreements for unmanaged devices
- How to protect company data
Even before considering these types of questions, you need to consider whether your network is ready for the influx of mobility devices.
Cisco Mobile Workspace is a highly secure and smart business-to-employee (B2E) solution that simplifies delivery of mobile work environments on any device, anywhere. It delivers mobile workspaces that comprise all the applications, content, communication and collaboration services workers need to do their jobs well.
It is designed to offer a better user experience, reduce complexity, and help ensure security for your organization and your data. The solution combines the breadth of Cisco Unified Access, Security, Collaboration and Data Center technologies with our partners' mobile management and virtualization technologies.
The Cisco Mobile Workspace Solution with Citrix brings together the technologies of two mobility leaders as a complete and validated business to employee (B2E) mobility solution. It allows you to deploy mobility at your pace with a modular approach that builds on the Cisco Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) and Desktop Virtualization Solutions. It combines all the essential hardware and software technologies, services, and support you need to embark on mobility projects with confidence, speed, and reduced risk.
Service Provider Mobility Cisco
Get Better Performance at Less Cost
The simpler your architecture and operations are to manage and upgrade, the better you can contain costs. We can help, through software-enabled services together with expert support and guidance.
- Resolve problems quickly through award-winning technical support and automated contract management (PDF - 405 KB) .
Pre-empt potential problems through optimization (PDF - 331 KB) .
Simplify operations and accelerate adoption with real-time monitoring and management (PDF - 365 KB) .
- Achieve operational excellence and video network stability with Cisco Service Provider Video Optimization Service (PDF - 4.51 MB) .
- An ICT company transformed their IT infrastructure from a cost center to a revenue generator with solution design, verification, training, and knowledge transfer (PDF - 291 KB) .
Monetize New Solutions Faster
Move to a next-generation network with more capacity and embedded intelligence. We can help you migrate network services smoothly while controlling costs and mitigating risk.
- Confirm your solution meets requirements before you implement it (PDF - 445 KB) .
Deploy with expert assistance (PDF - 410 KB) .
Speed migration and cutover (PDF - 385 KB) .
Give Your Customers an Exceptional Experience
- Support new and future requirements (PDF - 365 KB) .
Reduce deployment costs and delays (PDF - 380 KB) .
Create a flexible, resilient, scalable architectural foundation (PDF - 365 KB) .
- IDEA Cellular improved customer satisfaction and saved US$1 million with a new solution designed and integrated by Cisco Services (PDF - 260 KB)
Meeting the Needs of Service Providers
Choose the Service Provider Support Service that Fits Your Business.
- SP Base – This service is specifically tailored for Service Providers to improve network availability and reduce security and downtime risks.
- SP Base Onsite – This service works like SP Base with the added assurance of a trained field engineer to install replacement parts onsite.
What You Get:
- Rapid problem resolution with around-the-clock global access to TAC
- Hardware replacement options include Advance Replacement, Return to Factory, and Return for Repair
- Ongoing system software updates that position your network to meet changing business needs
- Extend the life of your devices with improved security, increased performance, bandwidth management, new protocol support
Learn More About SP Base and SP Base Onsite
- Discover the advantages of SP Base Support Service in this At-a-Glance (PDF - 381 KB)
- Get direct, anytime access to engineers and resources onsite or online. Read the SP Base Support Service Data Sheet (PDF - 773 KB)
- Understand the operational and business benefits of the Smart Call Home feature (PDF - 160 KB)
Services for Wireless
Provide More Flexible Work Approaches for Employees
Evolve your infrastructure to support more secure, seamless, and scalable mobile experiences.
- Provide flexible work alternatives for employees by offering a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) option. (PDF - 498 KB)
Optimize the Efficiency and Quality of Patient Care
Create a strategy to integrate mobile devices, applications, security and multiple networks into a unified platform.
- Sustain an efficient collaborative environment with Wireless LAN Assessment Services for Healthcare. (PDF - 854 MB)